Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Still Not Enough?

Our team -unfortunately they lost and I better closed my eyes
Sand, dust and some hyper-motivated players
- the essential ingredients for a proper soccer match in Aberdeen, Freetown

National Dance Troop is performing at the community hall....
the lady on the very right is my friend and cooking teacher Isata

My future husband...Zaidu, the teacher's son....
Time for Afrikana....
Abu and Kadie got married and we dressed up...

Two of the cuties living in the area.
Nadia just turned 3 years old and is very proud to be a big girl.

The chief, the local councillor, myself and the head teacher.
The chairman and the representative of the youth are sitting in the background.

Community Meeting Man of War Bay Community - Introduction of the School Project
A female parent is just giving a statement supporting the project.

No comments: