Thursday, January 29, 2009

Let's Pictures Speak

This is what I call luxury -
a square mosquito net which allowed me finally to strech my legs while sleeping

my fellow interns Jen and Renée,
happily smiling after the got fed at UN World Food Programme canteen

waste management or what??

Children carrying canisters filled with water on their heads

big po-tah po-tah which the very common reference to God
(and you better believe that God is in control since the drivers of the cars are not all the time...)

farmers on fields with plasas

it's bruk time -
the laundry needs to be done but someone with a camera is way more interesting

a man is climbing the palm tree in order to tap fresh poyo


the mini gangster from the village at Mile No.4

Coming from the bush loo....not smelly at all!

Renée and I are enjoying poyo - freshly tapped palm wine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.