Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just To Compensate My Yearning

Renée and I - she stayed with me until the last minute...thanks for everything!

Children are fetching water from the tab on the street....

Our lovely kitchen.....

Loads of nice veggies and fruits - unfortunately mostly too expensive to buy for most people

My absolute favourite.....a 3dimensional poster - painted by hand as most of the advertisements...
Just in case that you are getting hungry at night: boiled eggs, akara (fried rice-banana balls), fried fish, fried sweet potatoe and more. Quite delicious though!

My friend Isata - we went out dancing for one of my last nights and ended up in this super small "bar", which consists of two chairs and two tables and belongs to Momoh's shop.
But it was such a great fun!

Two African beauties - Jojo and Mami


My lovely neighbours - how much I miss your friendly"How di morning?" and the neverending smile

No comments: