Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Less Than Two Weeks Left

and here we go again.....I am sitting in class, listening to the presentations of research designs given by my classmates and see the time flying by. Where has the last week gone to? Not really know. And not so many super exciting things happened apart from our final class party.....we had it on Friday and it was great fun....check the pictures below!
Otherwise we are all quite stressed and the atmosphere in class seems to be quite tense - everyone is a bit snappy but we are still a big family, hahaha....maybe it is good that we are all going for while. However, when Chelsey will leave on Thursday, the hurtful days will start....don't like to say good bye and although I am coming back in March, things won't be the same since we do not have classes anylonger and some people will stay in their home countries to write their thesis- so will most likely Chels do...
and tomorrow we have to move out (at least with our stuff) so I need to get some flyttlådar today in the afternoon to pack everything and store it at Sanaz' attic...and on Friday I will move out eventually and crush on Janan's couch for the weekend. Keep the fingers crossed that I am a lucky girl and will get a friend's apartment from March onwards, so that I don't have to start searching for a room again....
what a weird feeling, I am right now sitting in my last real class ever....studies are almost over, although there are some months to go....hell yeah, we eventually got our date for the graduation ceremony.......June 5, 2009....we plan to have a nice, a bit americanized, event with a official part and certainly a big, big party....
mmhh....what else...oh yeah, I fixed my visa issues yesterday, there shouldn't be any problem that I will receive on time...was a bit concerned because I submitted the application about 4 or 5 weeks and I hadn't heard anything.....but now it turned out that just some more money was needed and tatata, they will issue it.....
what else am dealing with right now.....mosquito repellents, lariam pills (will start tomorrow), the risk of carrying cash money, strong dollar / weak euro, helicopter or ferry, halloween party, suncream for three months, reasons for being a vegetarian, sore teeth, no christmas at home, no lucia in sweden, leaving friends and family, making new friends, crying, laughing, doubting, confirming, hesitating, deciding, talking, listening, thinking, acting, and........
at least Sina will be with me for a while next week and can do all the boring stuff with me, haha, I am sure she is looking forward to it....
what else? nothing else! bad mood, good bye mood, great mood, disappointement, anger, joy and happiness...everything at the same time....and I haven't been that tired in a long time, my skin reflects the lack of sleep...
anyway, my presentation is about to come and I need to prepare myself....no worries, I am stressed but fine and very excited about leaving for new experiences once more

Enjoy the pics, take care and hope to hear from you soon soon!
I will miss you all!



Dancing!

Survivors! Diana, you rock...

and how I will miss you, Chels..

all these happy people...

ooh yeah, right, it was a christmas party..and Erika and Chels
are busy producing snow flake chains..



No comments: