Thursday, October 30, 2008

Home Alone

I am sitting at school, trying to write my final paper but head is stuffed with so many other things....and I am sad in the first case....why it is so hard to say good bye? I just dropped Chelsey at the airport and Kathrine was with us as well.....I cannot and do not wanna believe that's it.....it is over and out. Yes, I know, we will see each other again and it won't be the same...I just gonna miss her so big time.

Best relationship in a long time, roomie! Take care of yourself and keep in mind that no one is allowed to hurt you! We gonna talk next week on phone while your stop-over in Sweden and then.......cannot wait to hear your stories from India! Tusen kramar o pussar, Juliane!

That is all I have to say right now....am not even looking forward to the next adventure, I just wanna stay here....I know, it is my own fault and there are no complaints allowed and I don't wanna complain...but why it always hurts so badly?
However, need to write this final!

Take care and hope to see you / hear from you all soon soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my dear, i know it is hard to say good bye!!! but hey as you say: you'll surely meet again! Now look forward to the new experiences and be happy that you don't have to spend a hard winter without day light in Europe. When you return to sweden in march you'll smell the spring and meet a lot of old friends again!

big HUG!!!
Kathrin

c.laird said...

Love the shout out I got, but relationship ever :P

Now its my turn to be in rainy, cold, dark and depressing Göteborg without the comfort of returning home to an apartment with a roomie that I can vent to anything about (although, I must admit, Kathrine is doing a great job so far, hehe), but its just not the same. But we will soon meet again, with better tans and lots of stories and gossip. We will need about 10L of wine and a few packs of cigarettes to get us through that night :)

I hope that you are well and settling into your new life in Sierra Leone. I am proud to know someone so driven and brave that nothing stands in her way to get what she wants. If only we could all be so lucky. All the best, take in these first moments, they will be the ones to reflect upon, even in a few weeks time.

Miss you more!
Kram kram kram
Chels